Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Master Key + Rants

Ok, for Uchi's comeback, I've upped his song "Master Key" both on mp3 and the clip itself (.mpeg RAW)...

Master Key (mp3)
Master Key (mpeg)

and, I'm not going re-up those anymore...D:

I'll be ranting while waiting for the mpeg version to be uploaded (56k user and that's fucking sucks! D:) and it's fucking done after waiting for it then re-upping it since the connected bitched me, just capped some random purikuras out of boredom today...Chibi Saber Figurine that Mika-nee got for us and Bleach TCG on Anime Insider...

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

then work yesterday was OK though I got my hands scrapped and cuts....will be going on the Post Office by Wednesday...can't....wait...TALES OF THE ABYSS!! no, just like Jan said "kotokoto!!" D: Touch/Use Tear Grants without me = bitchslap by yours truly!! XD

till then, maidoari!!

No comments: