Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Some ideas before continuing the walkthrough...

I checked the other 8MB with Xenosaga Episode I that I have which was back then which was already in Elsa with Shion at L14. I didn't noticed that I gained Queen's Kiss very early! So with that Ether Skill, stealing will be pretty easy (steal rate is 100% guarantee?) though Psycho Pocket is the cheapest E.Skill but Jr joins a little late OR Momo's Starwind Costume (found in Cathedral Ship having Momo as on-screen character) has a Deathblow that steals items but the costume is used only once per battle.

Between the three, what did I prefer more? Queen's Kiss. The earlier, the better.

I'm still in grinding session and didn't touched the PS2 for 2 days. Once Tales of Vesperia arrives here, I might put Xenosaga on hold. For the meantime, grinding session continues...

That'll be my rants for today.

No comments: