Sunday, March 14, 2010

[Shanghai Alice] Double Spoiler ~ Touhou Bunkachou


Download Link

Instructions
- Extract the folder and play the game. Inside the folder contains d3dx9_42.dll so place it on System32 folder (if you don't have it or if the game refuses to open) in order to enjoy the game.
- Use th125p.bat to play so that all of your replays will be stored in the game's folder rather in AppData. I've also included custom.bat too.

[OPTIONAL]
- If you download the VSync Patch for Double Spoiler, DON'T START THE GAME! Right click th125p.bat and open it with Notepad, change "th125p" to "vsync" (without the quotation marks), save then run the .bat and it'll open as usual. This method also works on Ten Desires and Fairy Wars too!

That'll be my rants for today.

4 comments:

ParseeMizuhashi4Evr said...

yeah i have that problem. i downloaded the game and the dll file is missing.

ウィンドライガー・カイヒドウ said...

Here's the required .dll file

http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?d3dx9_42

If you want your games to be played without switching to Applocale then this will help you

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=8C4E8E0D-45D1-4D9B-B7C0-8430C1AC89AB&displaylang=en

If you're a Vista user and having trouble installing, let me know. I have this on Vista and it works.

Brian said...

I'm a Vista user and am having trouble installing Double Spoiler. I have the .dll file, so it's not that. Any help?

And no, i can't read the error message it gives me. Sorry

Brian said...

Never mind. Turns out I had the .dll file in the wrong folder