Saturday, July 01, 2006

AX here we go!!

Currently Listening to Pray by tommy february6
Current mood superexcited!!

Gahahaaha....for the first time, I'll be going on to the most popular event in the history of anime and that is the ANIME EXPO 2006!!! *throws confetti*

neweiz, the event is for four days, I'm going with my 2 siblings with cousin Joe and I'm really loooking forward to the Guest of Honors like Paku Romi, Tohru Furuya, Crispin Freeman and HYDE-sama!! whee...there are many activities that the AX will do like ramen-eating, seiyuu acting workshop and oh so great art workshop....^^

did I mention that there'll be a game competition? that's what my twin sis wants, to show that female gamers like her can kick ass too!! she'll participate in the Naruto: Narutimate Hero 3 tourney so gentlemen, don't be a softy to my sis just because shes a girl, mmkay?

I'll try to post the 4-day fun of my life in the AX...so stay tuned!!


till then, ja mata!!

No comments: