Monday, January 01, 2007

Oh 2006...

Currently listening to music for the people by V6
Feeling still drunk after last night...=.=
Watching my sis play Street Fighter Zero Anthology on the PS2 (not Alpha!!)

Oh year 2006, what the fucking hell did you do to me back then....

- introduced us to Xenosaga Series (since we forgot Xenogears there)
- introduced us to hentai doujin (h-doujin) thanks to Tsukihime
- introduced us to oh-so almighty TYPE-MOON *bows down*
- introduced us to import games (thank you very much on Namco X Capcom)...IMPORT POWAH!!
- introduced us to Johnny's Entertainment (Ueda and Takki lurve)
- listening more Japanese Musics...
- entitling myself as the "Freehand Queen" of Visual Tech class...
- screwing my shitty lovelife...
- screwing my fucking life until now...
- improving my ass in fanarts so as CG drawing in Photoshop
- making signatures on PS7
- playing Melty Blood on PC and PS2
- seeing the president get sick...hell I love that...
- seeing the Ultra Stampede on TV, damn that sucked ass big time and I feel pity for the victims there...
- knowing that Sadam Hussein died and that means more war is going on...shit...
- drinking flavored beer ain't that damn bad after all...
- listening to those shitty local bands who made the songs go bad...
- commercial shows will never be a damn hit to the movies *coughFDHcough*
- musical actors/actress are bad at acting *coughHSMcough*
- proving that girls are so fucking good in gaming...
- cartoons and anime are damn different *coughteentitansben10cough*
- be more ebil...
- seeing Pokemon DiaPearl is a cheesy game...graphics are getting crapier and crappier....
- reading more manga so as online manga...

now 2007 is here, I have no damn resolutions as of now beacuse mahirap po akong magbago sa ngayon...I'll be leaving WA on January 5 or 7 to work on Alaska...

till then, ja mata!

No comments: