Thursday, January 04, 2007

Before New Year memes....

Currently Listening to none
Feeling tsukareta~
Watching Wowowee

Ehehehehehe....this is my random memes before New Year. Same old boring stuffs like sitting my ass and go online all day, making tiramisu again (I'm a persisent bitch...) and waiting for time to go pass by.....here's my random piccies again....



Sengoku Basara 2: Fever Time!


Gai's Hell and Heaven...


You'll be owned in just a few seconds...


Kou's Beam Cannon PWNZ you!


Skull Formation Time!!


Get PWNED (again) by the flames!!

In my Uncle's House....



I sat my ass in my lil' cousin's Lion Chair (Gao!) with Mika-nee capping it...


Happy New Year....*mumbles*

gah.....that'll be all in my memes as of now and my resolution...


*looks at the window and throws*


there, I said it....


till then, ja mata and happy frickin' new year!!

No comments: