Sunday, April 20, 2008

Megaman X4 X Gameplay (Sky Lagoon-Split Mushroom)

This is a recorded gameplay of Megaman X4 from Megaman X Anniversary Collection on the PS2. So far, we stopped after beating Split Mushroom's fungi-ass (suffered too much fuckin' damage on both areas) so the rest will be later. Oh, if you think I'm completing all of the items, well yer wrong, asshole. If I see a special item in that area I'm in right now, I'll take it. No returns on the defeated area!

So here's the order of kicking their asses (by weakness):

Web Spider>Split Mushroom>Cyber Peacock>Storm Owl>Colonel (Intermission Battle)>Magma Dragoon>Frost Walrus>Jet Stingray>Slash Beast

For now, here's the first three clips.

Sky Lagoon

video


Web Spider, Jungle

video


Split Mushroom, Bio Laboratory

video


The three clips had a fucking problem issues with the damn audio but it'll be back.

That'll be my rants for today!

1 comment:

MP3 e MP4 said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.