Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Gobble gobble


Oh hai guys, it's really been a while since I posted here. No share-able downloads for the meantime sad to say because of school and other hellish needed to get my life better (like a job). *rages*

Yeah if there's anything that will give way on my freedom, that will be that goddamnable school. This term gave me a useless subjects that isn't really applicable to my course I chose (Graphic Design) so this kind of milks us to get that school a damned profit to us students. I'm failing my American Government subject because of their topics that I'm not even related of and hell I hate Philippine Government also so don't they even give that shit to me.

Thanksgiving is in near so I hope everyone's thanksgiving will be a happy day and don't forget to give thanks to our Father above. :) I'll be in charge of the turkey legs mom bought btw so time to test some dry-rubbing on them. >D

till then, maidoari! *bang*

No comments: