Friday, November 06, 2009


It's been a while after Halloween, it was fun overall and I see kids wearing fairy costumes (that badly reminds me of those Yousei-tachis on Touhou), dead people and Sentais (Magired, Go-on Red/Blue, BoukenBlue and GekiRed/Blue, those were the ones I saw in the mall) even cute kids on a costume. :3

School's been killing me, American Government is probably the most shittiest thing I'd ever took in my goddamn life. I mean, I'm no fan of these Government people as we all know that they're the fucking cause of every.single.suffering of the country they fucking run. I'm probably looking at that mole-faced we all know and hate that is soon to be kicked out of.

Time to make a banner for Christmas, probably somewhere on November I might set it depending on how will I do it.

till then, maidoari! *bang*

No comments: