Sunday, March 16, 2008

Saturday Rave!

Well, me and my sibs had a wonderful time today on Saturday :D

First off we got to Kinokuniya (again) to get my manga then some of the kiddie magazines (666 Satan Vol. 16, Terebi-kun Magazine April Issue and Terebi Magazine April Issue) and mika-nee's magazine though the most WTF one was the An-An Yamapi Issue which not only the topic is sex issue, the cashier was kinda...shocked that she bought that (though mistakenly as a young 'un XD) then on to Uwajimaya for the groceries (chips, bread, toys lulz) and I got this for me:



the toys we bought are: Gekichanger Mizu Teppou (Water Squirt) and Play Hero W Kamen Rider Den-O and Imagin [Axe Form and Kintaros]

then went to Samurai Noodle to eat despite the place is small (we got to wait standing until a customer is done eating) the food was great so as their service (might go eat there again next time) and back to Kent Station to check Hot Topic, get some ice cream at Cold Stone Creamery (I gots Banana Caramel Crunch :D)then at Gamestop to buy an unused Mega Man Anniversary Collection and Kingdom Hearts Booster Pack...home sweet home :D

what am I doing right now? Eating my "Seafood Variety", watching kai play and doodling:



the blue one there is the one I bought on Uwajimaya today: Waterbrush 9mm since the other ordinary brush I'm currently using (6 Gold Nylon Round) will be used on the shading part. Will go out tomorrow on Fred Meyers for the other groceries. :D

and Holy Week is coming so I hope people remember it! 15 more days until Saku-con!! >O

till then, maidoari! *bang*

No comments: