Wednesday, July 16, 2008

ajkdhakjdhakdcaajshadsda

Yes, that's a broken title because...

The laptop can read Japanese again thanks to the Microsoft Office that they delivered to me a month ago along with my books (then I just installed it yesterday wahahaahah)!! Though I need the CD srsly to get this shit on roll...

Added 'Blog Roll' section which is near the Friends List. Some of the blogs on my f-list doesn't have an RSS Feed so a few are kinda chosen on the list (sadly).

Then, a while ago I had to photocopy and fax my stupid Driver's License for SallieMae but I wasn't lucky, the xerox machine is broken so I had to get my ass on the Post Office instead to get nee-san's parcel (fuck her parcel is so big, is that a damn picture frame you bought?).

This covers up my rant so till then, maidoari! *bang*

No comments: