Friday, October 03, 2008

California Rolls

Yes, I'm a nutcase on those so let me give you the difference between:



and



Let's start on Bucks, the first time we ate here with mom it was fascinating, the food, service but I'm going to rate their California Roll:

+ 8pcs on a cute and shiny plate (pa-arbor XD)
+ Their imitation crab melts in your mouth
+ Lots of shaved ginger 8DDD
+ $4.99 so not a problem for an appetizer
- Kinda small to me
- Bento version of this has only 6 of this

Overall, it wasn't bad. Try their famous chicken teriyaki, it comes with a tasty salad and their prices aren't much of a shock. Bucks Teriyaki is located on 10611 SE 240th St, Kent, WA 98031 and their phone number is (253) 850-4040, no delivery sadly so you need to get your phoned order there.


Next is Kings, the service there is very awesome and the waitresses there are always open to accomodate your orders (they're Korean btw...) then the last time I was sickly waiting for the laptop be fixed, they offered me warm hot tea (that was bitter so I dumped a lot of sugar XD)...

+ 8pcs on a seemingly small platter
+ Miso soup included
+ It's big!! :O
+ Bento version has 8 pieces
- $5.99...not bad =))
- Needs more shaved ginger

Overall, this thing filled me. If you want to taste their delicious teriyakis and katsudons, I recommend this restaurant to you as their price is so-so. Kings Teriyaki is located at 25803 104th Ave SE, Kent, WA 98030 and their phone number is (253)850-3112, same as Bucks' no delivery service.

I suddenly wanted to eat those again...*drools*

till then, maidoari *bang*

No comments: