Friday, October 03, 2008

PS2 Shinki Gensou Spectral Souls II Chain Combo Sample



Neverland Koukokugun side, still plowing on Ikai no Mon while after playing as Shinsei Simba Teigun. I was recording the Shinsei side but shit Reilia cancelled Duelar's Charge Skill thus, breaking the chain...I'm making it 5 people instead of the usual 6 >_>

69 Chain all in all. Even if I swap Hiro's Mashou Rengoku and Rekka Shireizan to the usual Fire+Slice and Attack x2, the result will be 70 chain...still the same but only +1 chain to it...

On the Shinsei Side, I'm still scared tackling the next area. I got creamed flat by Hiro (Mashou Rengoku raped 3 people...) and trying to go for Level 16 on all while upgrading the equipments to 4 or 5 (saving up extra EP for later).

That'll be my rants for today.

No comments: