Monday, June 30, 2008

Moar Subbed Chaos Wars! (Edit)

Now with spanking new fonts on each series and splash images! The rest will be posted later so enjoy the newly subbed clips!

Miu - Tenma Ryuuseidan


And we will revise Hiro's Makaishou: Gouen (solo this time, unless some bitchass planned to counterfuck me back...I will just fuck off the lower level areas around 10-15...)

Screw it, it's already done so here it is! This one, however, has a BGM from Kamen Rider Kiva OST (Track 3 - Garuru Form) at the start.

And the OST kicks fucking ass!!! I really felt that I just sold my soul to Death upon listening...*sighs in relief*)

Hiro - Makaishou: Gouen (Revised) [kon edit: fixed at last! D:]


Luwenelva - Masou Rengeki Shouhazan (Used Den-O Track here on this video.)


And the other Kiva OST (which is the 1986 version) will be released on August. Oh shit, I so love the songs used in Kiva!

That'll be my rants for today.

No comments: