Thursday, March 26, 2009

Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin - Brauner (Hard Mode, Level 1)


vs. Brauner (no spoilers included at all)

I don't feel like watching the cutscenes so fuck skip that.

He gets a little bit harder and this is where you will get to use the Grand Cruz/Grand Cross whatever shit that is to avoid the portraits but his patterns are still dumbass fucking the same so go read this shit if you're a lazy ass bastard. Don't bother using the Holy Claymore on him, just rape ass the VK and he's goddamn done.

So I will not record Nest of Evil due to that Balore gave me a shit hell of a time beating him, dammit DC are fucking useless at all then Charlotte's Full Charge Salamander against Gergoth do crappy damage. It's bullshit.

Skipping that bullshit, I'll have to face-off against Dracula and attain the best ending. Then after that, I'm back to playing Sougetsu no Jyuujika (unless Pokemon Platinum give me a bullcrap of a time after beating Gardenia).

That'll be my rants for today.

No comments: