Monday, August 06, 2007

Tagged paato tsu and random rants...

got tagged by Rex...

another 8 random memes about me...

1. I'm preferred as a "Silent Killer", silent outside but talks liek ebil...
2. I so love salads after seeing dad eat one...I take salad as my part of my daily nutrition...
3. Not ashamed to tell you all that I'm a fan of Hentai-Doujin stuffs but on soft harem after seeing Tsukihime on anime...
4. A tad-collector of Imports (Japanese), staying to original after getting butchered by the US...
5. I lost a list of my favorite bishonen/bishojo when I was on second year, now, I'm trying to remember them one by one...
6. [insert random stupidity on our blog]
7. ??????
8. PROFIT!!1!1!oneone!!!!elevenone!!

those last three are my random shits! XD

Ok, for those who stopped by here and looking for a MBAC Ver.B downloads, I'll be happily link this to all since my twin sis is a load of faggotry and hate...so I'll say she should shut the fuck up for a while...

Melty Blood Act Cadenza Ver.B 1.01 (Game download)
Patch download 1.02*
Melty Blood Key Config

* this patch fixes the demo movie for full screen users thus adding Sudden Death option on Tag/Team battle. Turning this off will continue the battle even yours/opponent's partner are dead...

and for other rants, after watching Kamen Rider Den-O, we were amazed on GARO...this ain't your typicial Sentai/Tokusatsu show bec. this is a Midnight Live Action (not for kiddies) since it show lotsa-lotsa violence and so on...episode one, ASS...*thumbs up*


till then, maidoari! *bang*

No comments: