Wednesday, February 27, 2008

6 weird things about konrei...

bow...fuck no, got tagged by Kamae...

1. I'm an art geek. Yes, people that's true even if that's cheap and useless (like pencils) I still use them....ohh, that pencil is sharp and purty.

2. Fleece = Love. I dunno why these cute little fluffy socks seduced me to its fluffy-ness XDD but I never ever walk in the house without these and my substitue for my crappy socks.

3. Yami no Matsuei was the first yaoi anime I watched on AXN. *faps Muraki* When I was 14 years old, there was this midnight anime marathon that kept us awake though there was still school, this anime....was smexy (lolwut) and more yaoi fanservice girls! And not to mention the creator of this was a girl (Yoko Matsushita) and that's why all guys there are hawt! *faps more*

4. I never wore a watch on my HS days. Time was never with me so I keep time pass by, day slows when I often look at the watch.

5. I love experimented cooking. No explanation needed and my guinea pigs are my two sisters!! *evil laughs*

6. No comment. *points* 8D

*tags assistant* lolz 8D

till then, maidoari *bang*

No comments: