Saturday, February 16, 2008

WHAT.THE.HELL.IS.THE.US.THINKING!?

I'm laughing at their studipidity.

Seriously bullshit, I'm pissed off regarding on the upcoming games.

First off, "Subarashiki Kono Sekai: It's a Wonderful World" on the DS. English Title? "The World Ends With You" because "It's a Wonderful World" had a movie on the late 80's and has some goddamn copyright issues so they changed it on what I said before. The title sounds better on those motherfucking emo shits there. Just fucking wow, US. Just fucking wow...

Second, "Tales of Symphonia: Knights of Ratatosk" on th Wii. English Title? "Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World" (notice the bold part there). I mean, what fucking hell US?! Can't they pronounce "Ratatosk"? Bunch of stupid idiots! "Ratatosk" sounds hell better than that shit! What's with goddamn "New World", the only world they can travel through is Sylvarant and Tethealla! What the hell they want more? New World shits? My ass! More like "Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of Mana" for shitty sakes. Whoo, can't you feel the fucking excitement around you?

Those assholes liked Symphonia more than Abyss. And no US PS2 of Symphonia!! HA! Suck it in, US!!

And I don't give a damn care if it has copyright issues or whatsoever. A Game is a game!!

The moment those assholes bastardized the voices, that's it. No more US games for me to buy/download! They ultimately fail like hell. US are the ultimate failures of gaming development.

That'll be my fucking rants for today! AND SCREW YOU U.S.!!!!

No comments: