Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Bakuen Kakusei Neverland Senki Zero Stage 1-4 No Damage Bitches!

Area 4 of Stage 1. Rank S + No Damage = Totally bitch-ass!!



Copy and pasted the description from YouTube:

And this is the first time I achieved 'No Damage' stage in this vid walkthough! Whoo-hoo!

Ok, I seemed have to miss a room at 5:32 (the locked one) and I didn't bother blasting off the wall that I showed before clearing the stage, I don't want get creamed very early. So I managed to get a File at the start so you may pause the clip in case you want to read it.

The files sometimes contain documents or clues needed for puzzle-solving (in the later Stages) and oddly, the puzzle file gets discarded at the end of a certain stage, having no reason to keep it with you till the end. So you may have to grab a pen and paper to jot down the solutions.

Hell, I seriously didn't blast off the wall at the end. Inside is a total shithead Dark Knight, the most annoying bastard in the near end game. The first time I encunter that moron, I almost got bullwhipped by him, even one dose of Makaishou: Gouen only slapped one fourth of his life like 'WTFH dude?' and worse, he doesn't get knocked down at all! Bullshit!

Stage 1-5 is a Boss Fight and it and too easy deal with.

One more thing: Fuck you CrunchyRoll bastards for licensing Maou! Assholes!

That'll be my rants for today!

No comments: