Sunday, November 09, 2008

November babbles...

I'm still looking for a job since I haven't heard a word yet on my previous application, I inquired on Mudbay Pet Center (hope they don't kill me for this...) and they have a part-time store assistance but hey I can mingle along with kitty and doggy on work =))

I made graphic signatures out of boredom...





BTW, we're addicted on Akumajou Dracula Ubawareta Kokuin thanks to Shanoa's personality and same thing: Steal this without crediting me = Hunt you down and going to rip your mole =))

Hi Shirobon and Kurobon!! *pun lol*

And just finished that crazy mid-term test on Management Functions then got a perfect score on GD Quiz 8DD

a~nd scanslations provided by KohsakaRenn (translator) and RouyamaZero (editing and typesetting), CV: UK 4-koma strips!! They're private female scanslators and don't bother contacting them, they're too busy at this time :3

Comic 5, 6, 7, 10, 11 and 12



they're still scanslating half of the strips more so do wait...

till then, maidoari! *bang*

No comments: