Saturday, November 29, 2008

悪魔城ドラキュラ ギャラリー オブ ラビリンス - デュラハン

Yes, I'm playing this for my pleasure thank you very much.



Lazily copy-pasted from YT:

It took me a lot of tries just not to lag and read his patterns XD

So here, did a boss fight on CV: Gallery of Labyrinth again Dullahan and used Charlotte for this (Jonathan's useless lol) thus spamming RS (Rock Strike) at max charge though RF (Raging Fire) is also decent but I like RS instead. Connecting RS enough will unable to connect the flying head over that headless body but if he does, however, connects...start running left and right just to avoid the incoming attacks then slide when the head is in the hand of the body, peforming the spread blast. If you also see him goes in a lower position, he'll jump and perform his ground blade attack so slide when he jumps.

He's weak against Strike, Lightning and Whip.

And the co- I mean, Charlotte just finished kicking that big-tin man's ass with her magic. >3

Thunder Cross Gattai did crap damage and yes, Jonathan's fucking useless (and slow at the same time). :D

I'm having issues with the laptop right now so you might see some of the sections on the side navigations are removed but not to worry, I'll be putting them back after I'm done dealing with these.

Layton-kyojyu DS is fucking fun, my brain is moving right again. 8D

till then, maidoari! *bang*

No comments: