Monday, November 24, 2008

悪魔城ドラキュラ 奪われた刻印 - アルバス


The continuation. SPOILER ALERT!

If you got all of the villagers, the game will continue through. He's weak to Slash and Dark so instead of using Vol Secare, I had to use Vol Umbra along with Inire Sapies for extra damage. I was suppose to pull off Glyph Gousei: Luminare+Umbra but I didn't.

Now that everything's been explained and revealed, time to return those to her!

753IXA - Level 26
G12ENJIN - Level 6

I couldn't tackle G12ENJIN since I'm still grinding my ass getting the damn Axess glyph and leveling the Fide Zombie to 3 since the Necromancer at Lupus no Mori tends to summon the glyph and the only cheapest method of leveling up Fide Zombie early. But deactivate it if the familiar is close to the Necromancer. I had to do it and got it to level 3 but there are some lazy ways to level up the familiar but this is the only way I can do.

The Barlowe fight will be later since I wasn't able to time some of his attacks right...

That'll be my rants for today.

No comments: