Wednesday, November 26, 2008

悪魔城ドラキュラ 奪われた刻印 - Entrance to Dracula's Castle Cutscene

And now, for something different...



Copy-pasted from YT:

Instead of saying "I am the morning sun, came to vanquish this horrible night!", she said "魔を斬り払う剣" which literally translates "I am the blade that banishes evil..."

If you happen to see that line in the Final Approach during the conversation with Dracula, you'll get what I mean...

The US version, she ripped off Tendou Souji's line in Gekijouban Kamen Rider Kabuto: God Speed Love ("I, the sun, shine!") in the desert fight while the JP version however, she ripped off SRW Zengar Zonvolt's line ("Aku wo tatsu tsurugi nari!").

I love you Konami for ripping off some of the lines...

In-fucking-credible, ain't it?

The blog had to remove some of the Gadgets due to some issues, though it may take time to recover it back so please be patient...

That'll be my rants for today.

No comments: