Monday, June 18, 2007

This calls for drastic measures...+Random Greetings

And I mean it!! The time is NAO!!!

Seriously, I just saw that the Naruto: Ultimate Ninja 2 (or Narutimate Hero 2)boards was flooded in GameFaqs (also in GameSpot I guess?) so I was thinking of making a movelist IN JAPANESE! I don't like suck ass n00bs who ask basic questions like they have zero sense or minus (thank you Retsu/Geki Blue for saying that) in their tiny brains and those faggots even removed Kazehana Dotou! WTF it sucks! So if you were thinking that I'll be making a movelist in the US version, well think again, bub. And the Angou Nyoryoku in Naruto no Jidaku had also changed the combinations. Well, the damn fucking hell they were doing...

I don't care if it's a direct insult to those who had the game already. The dubbing sucks.

Oh, and if they're planning to make a Ultimate Ninja 3 next year, I already covered a movelist last year. Tough luck!


As for my random greetings

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!

Dad went back to Kent yesterday just to fill out a from that should be needed to be submit and I called them just so to greet him a Happy Father's Day to him. Right now, he'll be back at the harbor by 6AM.

Make sure you greeted your dad also (either give him a card, sing his favorite song to him, go out for a walk or anything that will make him happy)! *hugs dad*

That'll be my rants for this day-tebayo! ("Believe it" sucks)

PS: LOL-tebayo! I mean it...


EDIT: The hell some random shit searched something...

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

The fuck futanari, hey asshole...Monteh will definitely fucking RISUTTO KATTO you like there's no tomorrow coming...

If you retards are looking for futanari, I suggest you go to Melty Bread Forums, go to Sacchin Toast and search for the topic "I Demand the Toast! (NSFW)"

No comments: