Wednesday, December 26, 2007

completely ruined!

gee...thanks dad for ruining my whole sleep after calling assloads of times just to worry mom...and mom, please stop going somewhere as dad is so worried, he's calling here like hell...ok?

christmas here isn't fucking fun at all...just a normal fucking day and stupidity occurs with the company...

now that my fucking sleep is fucking ruined, I'll be trying to kill myself here for a while...

Rants? KHQ's fixed and some secrets with the admin I'll never share to all of you...I need to install Photoshop/Tablet though I don't care what kai's reaction is...she just knows how to slack off...

KHQ Awards...bitch I won as a KHQ Veteran of the Year but not as a the Best Mod. Though the others we're really close...but no cigar...haw haw...and the power of not campaigning wins!! (I didn't campaign seriously...)

till then, maidoari! *bang*

No comments: