Monday, December 31, 2007

That's it!! (caps)

I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS SHITS!! NO ONE WILL NEVER EVER TOUCH MY MOTHERFUCKING PROPERTIES EVEN MY MOTHERFUCKING MONEY, CREDIT CARDS OR DEBIT CARDS!!!

GEE I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY...THANKS MOM FOR RUINING MY FINANCIAL RECORDS....BITCH!!




*wheezes* that's why she didn't returned my credit card for the past days...she screwed it...fuck her and I wish she'd never go into that motherfucking bingo and play that motherfucking game!! TTTTAAAANNNNGGGGGGGNNNAAAAA MMMOOOOOOOO!!!

The reason I'm saving my fucking money is bec. I have still some unleft payments at my credit card and she added an another payment at my debit card bec. of that fucking bingo...thanks bitch...

I'm ignoring her right now and pretend that she isn't here, she isn't my mom or I never had a mom who is a pain-in-the-ass bitch who thinks money can grow on motherfucking trees...oh yeah, I forgot, you haven't payed what you've borrowed me...*counts* about $160+ so cough up...or pay that additional shit you've made...

Even on the upcoming New Year...I'm still going to ignoring her...

No comments: