Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Don't mind me...

I'm so going to hate myself after posting this...*hides in shame*

since mom's going back on Alaska to try one season on Dutch Harbor after some stupid issues she got on Sand Point >.>

again, differenciate:

Rozen Maiden's Hikikkomori Boy, Jun Sakurada



a~nd:

Valkyrie Profile's lovable psychotic (and rejected stalker lol) Necromancer, Lezard Valeth



the difference between them? It's in the glasses (and the hair also...)!! *points*

...or that's just me after differenciating
this

Seriously, I went "WTF" after seeing the OP of RM: Gebetgarten on the PS2, Jun wears the similar glasses that nerd boy (Lezard) has...but don't mind me, I'm just an ass who's bored and life is lame and complicated...*sweatdrops*

btw, my fandoms over VP is going back...XDD

till then, maidoari! *bang and hides in shame*

No comments: