Saturday, July 21, 2007

8 random memes about me...

I volunteered to do this after seeing Patpat's blog so here I go!!


  1. I love to eat foods as long as there's a certain vegetable I eat (like carrots and lettuce etc).
  2. I crave on H-Doujins (yes, that's true) after seeing Tsukihime and playing it....wow....I take H-Doujins that are soft on harem...
  3. Currently collecting Import games not bec. of the voices (guilty on this one), they tend to say on original whether they were edited (I'm pointing at you US XS Series)...
  4. I have fetishes on sexy guys (literally whether true or fictional) and I lost my damn list...*looks at banner* SQQQUUUEEEEEE~
  5. Mixing sodas are fun! I never get stomachaches on this one...
  6. I sleep on long trips and never looks at the window.
  7. I say "cute" on disgusting things...
  8. *insert fangirl stupidities here*

There! Just steal this if you wish to...

till then, maidoari! *bang*

No comments: