Monday, July 30, 2007

shit happens....

I seriously didn't go to work at 9AM since I was still fucking lazy at that time so I can finish the laundry here (yes, I'm the only one who is fast enought to do the fucking laundry and not unlike "her"...)...

Just got Mika-nee's parcel~



Naruto Shippuuden: Narutimate Accel Kyuukyoku Ninjutsu master Book (Officially made by V-Jump) and Binchoutan TCG...

and still waiting for our parcel on Play-Asia to arrive, thank god the stupid credit line was fixed (screw you) and I might order a 4x5 Tablet next since we have too many games already here (and I'm pointing to that it's not even finished yet!!)

ohh, please visit our site, I just renovated it yesterday after the release of Melty Blood Act Cadenza Ver. B on the PC:


till then maidoari! *bang*

No comments: