Monday, July 02, 2007

Interview me...and you? (h-kai ver.)

1.Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.”
2.I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3.You will post the answers to the questions (and the questions themselves) on your blog or journal.
4.You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5.When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.


Kwistyon!!

1. What's your plan in life?
- Finish school in the Philippines, get a job that is suited for me (like a game tester perhaps)

2. Fate/Stay Night or Tsukihime? and why?
- Honestly, I would pick Tsukihime not because of the HCGs (hoy hindi naman sa pagandahan ng HCGs noh!) yung storyline niya medyo na-enjoy ko. Medyo may mga fetishes ako sa mga Kyuuketsuki (go figure kung ano yun) ng konti. Swerte hindi "Melty Blood or Tsukihime" or else iniwan ko yang blangko.

3. PS3, XBOX360 or Wii? why?
- Lessee, 360 sucks due to lame games and online gaming, Wii sorta looks good but once Pokemon Battle Revolution comes out, look at those stupid assholes go crazy on their Pokemanz, go brag right now you faggots!! PS3, I'm not sure what games would come out this year since nagtataka ako bakit walang ma-release silang games ngayon taon na ito.

4. LSS? if there’s any…
- Motteke! Sailor Fuku by Aya Hirano. Somebody get the goddamn steps on this (along with cheerleading moves)!!

5. Favorite Game of all-time and why?
- Ay diyos ko, I'd tell you, it's Xenosaga Episode 3!! Sa huli, iiyak ka na. Kaya next time na tatapusin mo yun, magdala ka ng sangkatutak na tissue (psst 2-ply ha!) sa kwarto at mag ala "Crying Ladies" ka o "Manly Tears". Japanese bilhin nyo, pustahan tayo maaasar ka pag US binili mo tapos edited and pucha. Promise, uulit-ulitin mo pag natapos mo.

That'll be my rants for today!



PS: just searched check again on mybloglog and I LOL'ed XD

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

futanari torrents? Dis I gotta see...XD

No comments: