Sunday, July 01, 2007

Interview me...and you? (h-kon ver.)

Ok, I asked Mika-nee to "Interview Me" as seen on her blog...and here are the mechanics...

1.Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.”
2.I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3.You will post the answers to the questions (and the questions themselves) on your blog or journal.
4.You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5.When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.


Kwistyon!!

1. What's your plan in life?
- Mmmm...get a damn job to help mom/dad (para di pabigat naman), get back in the Philippines and finish schooling...yun lang...

2. Fate/Stay Night or Tsukihime? and why?
- Luckily you didn't put Melty Blood or I might implode you...XD I choose...Fate/Stay Night since the main character (Shirou) is not much of a harem than Shiki. XD Well, I like the way Kinoko made it (but not the HCGs, haven't played it...) so as the designing on each servants esp. Rider XD

3. PS3, XBOX360 or Wii? why?
- XBOX sucks ass, Wii is ok but accidents on Wii are getting popular these days and PS3's Blu-ray/20-60GB space... is nice though it's not region-free...I would say it's between Wii/PS3

4. LSS? if there’s any…
- LSS ko ngayon, well still Koushicha Irarenai of Junichi&JJrs. catchy masyado ung tune niya kahit na 1996 pa siya LOL XD

5. Favorite Game of all-time and why?
As a avid fan of games, I'd like to say...Xenosaga Episode 3 at oo pinaiyak ako ng laro na yan pota!! XD Well, kung hindi nila pina-alis si Soraya Saga (siya pa naman ang tinatawag kong 'female Kinoko Nasu' since yung plot nila e kakaiba XD) hindi mag-kakaganyan Xenosaga nila!! D:

I'll be putting this on my deviantart page as well...

till then, maidoari!! *bang*

No comments: