Monday, July 30, 2007

Mukii~

got tagged by Jesmonmon XD

HAETNESS ENSUES!!

Food I hate: mmm....foods that doesn't go into my taste buds..
Fruits I hate: Me lieks fr00tz~ XD
Vegetables I hate: Ampalaya, eggplant at kung ano pang ayaw ko...
Celebrities/people I hate: new celebs that are smart-ass...
Event/situation/incident that I hate: Social gatherings...they suck cock...
TV show/movie that I hate: PBB, another cock made of phail so as Harry Potter 7 (suckage to the MAX), HSM Movies (they suck cock also) etc...
Music that I hate: Hip-hop, they sound like shitty crap...
Household chore that I hate: the fucking laundry and right now, I'm shoving that shit off here in the house...
Things that you hate about the world: Tax you fucking fags~
Things that you hate about yourself: Frail and fucking weak...

I tag no one, I'm lazy! D:

till then, maidoari! *bang*

No comments: