Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Campaign JISHUCHUU!!

Currently Listening to Kimi+Boku=LOVE by Tegomasu
Watching None
Feeling WTF IONO AGAIN!!

Meh, connections going WTF again...*whacks* dammit!! BTW before Mother's Day, Mom just gave us 2 MP3/FM players (seen on the bottom of the pic), dang we lurve it!~ X3 Sankyuu kaa-chan!~

imageshack is bitching me....might re-capped on those thing again...bitchy imageshack....>.>

but minus the 3 games there (from L to R: Rogue Galaxy Director's Cut, Naruto Shippuuden: Narutimate Accel and Xenosaga Episode III Zarathustra wa kaku katariki...import games FTW1!), we just capped also...para di sayang!! XD Used the almighty webcam here to do the dirty job...

and...

I DECLARE H4X!!


yeah, they nominate me there...and vote me and you will receive a free HCGs of Arcueid doing smex courtesy of Tsukihime!! nyahahahaa...this is featured in my dA page!! Just kidding on the striked part and don't take it seriously you fuckers!

I don't like some of the members who were nominated but DOES NOT DESERVE TO BE NOMINATED!! I'll naming a few members:

- jmckenny (just bec. he was featured in K-Zone assload of times means that he's popular...what an ass!)
- chadrizard (the fucking n00b of KHQ since 2004, he phails...)
- halfpipe07 (should've been named as half'assed'pipe07 then who the fuck is this asscrack anyway and why nominate this n00b?)

and this is what they deserve instead:

For the "feeling nominated" award...

and to the fucking morons who plans to kick my ass out of KHQ: Too bad, I'll be still there whether you fucking like it or not!

till then, ja mata, maidoari! VOTE ME!!

No comments: