Friday, May 18, 2007

*cracks fists*

Currently listening to Justice to believe by Nana Mizuki
Watching none
Feeling being crapped out...

I just put my lame-ass old banner of mine on PnS that I made WAY back ago...Akiha and Black Saber bitches! XD Gah, I might fix that and make a better banner out of that crap...

now that you just met my new member, we'll be striking this twice the pain!!

ahhh...shit just saved my fucking draft, I just pressed the "X" then it says "Draft Autosaved" dammit...

just did some random shits on my LJ...




i'm somewhat paranoid and a bordered person...^^ so as this Enneagram Test I took...


Enneagram
free enneagram test


Type 8: Challenger
The powerful, aggressive type. Eights are self-confident, strong, and assertive. Protective, resourceful, straight-talking, and decisive, but can also be ego-centric and domineering. Eights feel they must control their environment, especially people, sometimes becoming confrontational and intimidating. Eights typically have problems with their tempers and with allowing themselves to be vulnerable. At their Best: self-mastering, they use their strength to improve others' lives, becoming heroic, magnanimous, and inspiring.

I'll be still believing on Type 4 on LJ...

till then, maidoari!

2 comments:

Love said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Love said...

I noticed your post links to the free test at the Enneagram Institute.
Unfortunately, they no longer offer a free test. :(

I actually worked for the Enneagram Institute for 3 years! After I left,
I decided to create my own free sampler test to help people discover their type:

https://enneagramtest.net/

Since the free test you link to is gone, maybe you can link to my test instead!