Monday, May 14, 2007

Taggu~

Currently Listening to Zukkoke Otokomichi
Watching getting my ass tagged!
Feeling fuckin' drunk...I blame on the champagne pretending as punch!!

HAET!! LOL Tagged by
Kamae and RonRon...XD

THE RULES

Each player of this game starts with 6 weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

Six victims I tag:

1. You...
2. Person over there, right there!
3. Behind you...
4. In front of you...
5. Near the table...
6. I know,
Mika-nee can do this!


SIX WEIRD THINGS ABOUT ME
1. I like eating vegetables exception for ampalaya...IONO why....
2. I cry whenever my long hair is being cut...
3. I look like the child artist Mumay...WTF...
4. Even though I mix my foods/drinks, my stomach never say "ONOZ!"
5. I never live without my doodling stuffs...XD
6. I'm silent when silent, crack when crack...you get the pic?


meh, till then ja mata! And belated Happy Mother's day!!

No comments: