Monday, May 07, 2007

Cut and paste...XD

Currently listening to Ai ni Mukatte by Kanjani8
Watching Hare Toki Doki Buta on youtube
Feeling cracked

just going to paste this little thing since I'm fucking lazy, this was happened on April 17, 2007

One helluva party...

Mmmmmmkay, since there's no fish for three days (hell yeah....) we decided to celebrate Tita Eva and CJ's bday....IN OUR HOUSE, JAPANESE-STYLE!! (LMFAO) XD

I woke up at 4PM (damn yeah, my sleep is really improper since I started working here...) then mom, Tita Eva and Edd already prepares some meals for the party later then they went to AC store to buy some drinks (esp. beer godammit!) and some plastic utensils. Then Kuya Jo, CJ and his friend (I forgot his name tho..>.>) came by in to prepare the Grill outside out in the apartment so as the component/karaoke....later then, the three of them came back to finish the meals, I didn't know that "Tita Julieta" was already there outside, singing...XD "He" saw me suddenly and said "Ay, bakla!!" (that's our call in work...) so I reply "Ay, bading nandito ka na pala..." then high-five, kikay-style! Oh dabah! lol

Party starts then Tita Carmen, Kuya Poker, Tito Sammy, Kuya Mulong, Kuya Doc, Tita Nita, Ate Pritzie and her husband Kuya Nanz came in to join the fun too by playing in the Karaoke, so I went out of the room to check them out and Kuya Jo grabbed my arm (WTF!? XD), taking me closer on CJ but I just greet him then Kuya Jo was like "Wala ka sa ayos, bunso!?", I just lol-ed then Julieta suddenly pictured me and CJ then Julieta and me...and Tita Greg was also there, cooking the squid...fuck Kuya Jo for offering me a shot of Tequilla, I was screaming "Ma si kuya o!!" then mom was like "WTF!? Jo, masama kang impluwensya sa anak ko!" and fuck no, I.DID.NOT.TAKE.THE.SHOT! He's literally offering some shots to everyone in the house...XD

Back in the room, we had our own fun....just like what we always did in the Philippines...games!! XD Then mom check us and Edd was behind her, checking us too and join in to our fun...not to mention, saving his ass from being the victim of the "Tequilla Shot"...

Outside again, they're already pumping the noise up through karaoke revolution, Jeff and Jepong was already there too, looking for Kuya Roel (I also saw him but he already left, awwww.....) but they also joined in the party as well...Kuya Mac was already drunk after giving him numerous shots...lol

Back in the room, Julieta enters the room, seeing us playing Tales of Destiny Remake also joins in the room...taking a pic of us three (making him in middle, siya ang Diyosa ng Kagandahan ng QC! mwaahahhahaahah!!!), butts in CJ and Jeff also to see us playing...

Then the candle has been put on, we sang then Tita Eva/CJ blew the cake and party still goes on!! Tito Jerrold checks us in the room too and joins in on our gaming too...he also bought his controllers in case...^^

After assloads of battle match-ups, we'll my twin sis lost to Julietta....pota bakla lang ang katapat!! nyaahhaahaaha...then a free rape happened on our bed between Edd and Julietta (I got the pic saved on our camera bwahahahahaa)...

The party ended on 11:30PM, I just clean it up btw....threw the opened beer cans (and besides, we ain't old enough to drink goddamit!) and the food on the plates then 12:00MN came Jepong, Glenn and "The Surimi King" (forgot his name LOL) just to chat (Jepong getting his Magic Sing) then they went home on 1:00AM since mom and the other party are on the Bar, continuing their party....XD

1:20AM, mom came back with Kuya Jo, Ate Lorna, Kuya Jerome, Edd and Julietta....

I dunno what the fuck happened on the rest since I was sleeping already when they got home, leaving some of the half of the cleaning in the kitchen for mom....

sheesh, that IS one helluva party....

---

gah, I miss watching Hare Toki Doki Buta (aka Sunny Pig in the Philippines that was aired on GMA 7 on 9AM!) and this anime never fails to crack us up!! Seen this also on BS2 after Puchi Puri Yucie...hehehehe....still screwing on Rogue Galaxy DC, got Ruruka then Steve and Simon back...XD

till then, ja mata!!

No comments: