Monday, January 26, 2009

Week 4 starts

...this is going to be one hell of a shit as I see it now.

I saw my name on the team list (Team A, number 5) and they already try to search some people who wants to be a leader/interviewer/others I forgot but I'll be posting there in-case they need me. Essay, I think this will be a problem especially the one I'm going to paraphrase; it's hard. Image Editing, I haven't had any ideas on my poster sketch yet D:

..then there's this 'favors' that my old man wants me to do and like wtfh why is it that I'm the only one reliable in his favors? I need a payment for that...

I'm going on a blind rage here in the meantime, ignoring those I hurt. Slow progress is slow, I can do it.

One more; TG faggots migrates to KHQ and already doing something (I'm looking at Klaidz, she made a thread for TGs only and I locked it. Stupid Bitch.)

'till then, maidoari! *bang*

No comments: