Friday, January 09, 2009

Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin - Medusa


vs. Medusa

Annoying stupid snake bitch and her fucking petrification which is easy to evade (just turn back from her >_>;). I had various attemps on beating her and hell, I finally had one! Going underneath her is the best way to provoke her from burrowing her lower body to the ground but make sure you're at least away from it so Charlotte can cast Time Stop/Clock Up without getting hit (along with you also) so once successfully casted, use the Bwaka Knife (once or twice in case it missed) and watch the damage go chip like hell while attacking her with a weapon of your choice. Just don't move and duck down so that she'll do that again so repeat and boom, she's down in the drain.

I have to skip Brauner for the meantime (or maybe I'll try beating the crap out of him first) and go for the Nest of Evil to nab the last Dual Crush skill. Then after it, I need to complete the final tasks first before moving on for the final showdown...so grinding on Nest of evil is the best the way.

That'll be my rants for today.

No comments: