Sunday, February 08, 2009

悪魔城ドラキュラ蒼月の十字架 スタート!

The finishers were used by a stylus so I had to peform the Mafuujin (don't mind the fucking hand) and kicked the ass of a boss out. Prolly enough, I have to collect ALL of the souls in a certain area before facing the boss so grinding ahoy...


vs. Flying Armor (obvious spoilers)

I was fucking desperate to get the Peeping Eye Soul before meeting Yoko and Julius so I had to then after meeting them up, I went straight directly to the boss room and faced the first boss of the game. I maxed out the level of the Skeleton Soul so it does pretty neat damage with a low MP cost compared to the Fenrir soul I've been raping to use against him (and costs big as fuck). I spammed the Skeleton soul to my heart's content while avoiding the flying swords that hover around him.

If you fail to complete the Mafuujin however, you'll have to beat the crap out of him again so practice!


vs. Balore

I wasn't able to do some Weapon Synthesis at Yoko's so I went on (I'm too scared to lose some of the souls I obtained so screw that). Skeleton Soul is still my best bet here so spam it above while avoiding his punches and his 'Shoop da Whoop' shit (duck then if you're close, whack him). Upon defeating it, you'll get his soul which you can break blocks (ice blocks, that is) by touching the screen.

Maybe I'll only upload 2 videos, which I might take too much time by nabbing the souls...

That'll be my rants for today.

No comments: