Thursday, February 19, 2009

Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin - Werewolf (Hard Mode, Level 1)


vs. Werewolf

Nothing much nor any changes from him, still the same dog shit on Normal Mode.

Jonathan will be your bet here again and do the same on what you did on your first play: Spam VK critical = fuck you for being a bad dog. I did somehow an attempt on using Charlotte with Salamander and I ended up getting shitbricked many times...so screw that. I think he calls his wolf companions that fricking early so avoid them instead of slapping it, they'll be just distractions.

Though the last will be Medusa, I'll just have to rush in that place and go for the boss room instead or clearing it. You don't need to roam the whole area again, your map rating is at 1000% which means you can gain access to Nest of Evil (and holy shit, here I go again on that shitty place...) that early.

That'll be my rants for today.

No comments: