Thursday, February 19, 2009

悪魔城ドラキュラ蒼月の十字架 - ラハブ


vs. Rahab

I get to have a choice who to beat first: Rahab or Gergoth. In decision, I had to take down the dumbass fish first.

Sadly, you can't go underwater so your only hope is just floating around like a rodless bait ready to be eaten by that reject fish. Here, I get to test out my swapping skills with Doppelganger (similar to Ubawareta Kokuin's Glyph Sleeve but only 2) and it was a fucking success! On set B, I used Mandragora so when that shitty fish is close under, pull it off or you can unleash it once he splashes out above you and releases some icicles to pin you down. If he spirals straight, I raped Guillotine Devil via Set A till he fucking goes down. I got slowed down while performing Mafuujin I had assloads of errors pulling it off (too fast, missing the point, yadda yadda...). Upon sending it to the drain, you'll get his Ability Soul which ironically lets you dive underwater. Wow, just motherfucking wow...>_>;

The Gergoth fight will be later. I have too much souls to max out on my list...*points at three star souls*

That'll be my rants for today.

No comments: