Saturday, February 14, 2009

悪魔城ドラキュラ蒼月の十字架 Bosses Batch 2

I recorded 3 bosses instead since they were close as fuck...the first and third vids contain spoilers so...don't make me say that shit over and over.


vs. Dmitri Blinov (Spoilers, warning...)

Notice the HUGE level gap (from 15 to...51!?)? I seriously maxed out ALL of the souls whose levels are on 3, 5 and 9. I call that MASSIVE grinding, making the upcoming bosses cry like a whiny little baby.

This guy is a total asshole. Whatever Bullet Soul you used on him will copy and use it against you. Axe Armor Soul? Too pussy. Amalaric Sniper Soul? There's your answer. Just use that shit and get close to him so that he has more time to pull that crap out. Repeat and he's out of the league.


vs. Malphas

Another psh. Spam Axe Armor Soul on that ass, end of story.


vs. Dario Bossi (Obvious spoilers...)

I raped the Guillotine Devil Soul (in a Max Level) like no tomorrow so he doesn't have the chance to attack. Too easy like hell. >_>

I haven't recorded the Puppet Master Boss (still finding ways to slap his ass easily) yet but since I grinded too much, maybe I'll record 3 or 4 clips, whichever shit I go for.

That'll be my rants for today.

No comments: