Sunday, February 08, 2009

Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin - Hard Mode Level 1 Bosses (3rd Batch)

Batch 3 are up!


vs. Stella and Loretta (no spoilers)

Call Jonathan and act him as a bait while you start casting Sanctuary (along with Sorceress Crest), watch what happens next...


vs. Whip's Memory

This is my 16th goddamn motherfucking attempt at that asshole!! I tried damn attemps on using the Jet Black Whip and yet I was forced back to use Voulge again and Cream Pie (instead of Paper Airplane). This guy is faster than the usual and deal shitbricking damage. I had to use the opening of the Axe to jump to the other side and hit him behind.


vs. The Creature

Seriously, I wasn't able to do the chip shit damage so I gave all to him. And keep using Full Charge Dark Rift/Darkness Hole to still render his armaments useless.


vs. Mummyman

Jonathan will be useful here too but I had to go for Charlotte again. Full Charge Salamander and keep on scorching his ass.

If you're using Jonathan, equip Vampire Killer and spam the VK Critical. That's it.

A few more batch o' bosses more and I can breathe with ease.

That'll be my rants for today!

No comments: