Sunday, February 15, 2009

キャッスルヴァニア ~暁月の円舞曲~ スタート!!

This game is the shit among the GBA games!!


vs. Gashadokuro

Copy-pasted from YT:

I'm pratically bored so I decide to play this game.

I found this the most awesome Castlevania/Akumajou Dracula series and worth playing!

So, this is the first boss of the game, Gashadokuro (or Big Skeleton) and he seems pretty easy to beat. I managed to collect the souls of the enemies present in the first area (and got the Baselard weapon from the Zombie!) so once you're ready, start spamming Winged Skeleton in a good range so it does pretty sweet damage and at the same time, avoiding his huge smackdown. If he's pauses, he will do a fireball attack from his mouth so crouch and use your weapon. I could've been lucky if I had his soul after defeat but nah, it won't. XP

That'll be my rants for today.

No comments: